London, London, United Kingdom
PURPOSE OF GENERATION SUCCESS
GS is an inclusive community that supports people with ambition realize potential through mentoring, coaching, workshops and access to industry by removing barriers and connecting business and people of diversity together. GS is a not for profit organization that is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering all people of diversity to achieve their career aspirations.
Reporting to: HR Manager
Start date: ASAP
This placement position will last 6 months
Remuneration: travel expenses will be given
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Community Manager is primarily responsible for inspiring our community of Equality & Change Champions, providing support, and moderating & creating community content
- Manage the Equality Champions online experience including onboarding, learning and development, growth, recognition programs and overall support.
- Facilitate online discussions and continuous engagement to keep them active and foster a positive community.
- Review and respond to community comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Provide ongoing engaging relevant content for the community including blog pieces, social media posts, videos, articles, and newsletters.
- Encourage promotion of Equality Champions network and Generation Success.
- ·Organize virtual community events to boost awareness and engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with diversity, inclusion and equality news and trends and share best practices and learnings.
- Build strong relationships with Equality Champions and other stakeholders to align community efforts and facilitate networking and collaboration.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of community strategy.
- Build Equality Champions brand awareness and loyalty.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for managing our student ambassadors and leading on our stakeholder engagement and relationship management with Universities, community groups and local stakeholders
- Act as relationship manager, helping us build relationships and target different communities to attract to Generation Success events / initiatives.
- Responsible for creating our ambassador network and streamlining process.
- Build relationships with existing and new universities.
- Assist with major GS events including Black History Month (Oct) and our Career City Meets Breaking Barriers (Nov).
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must have a deep passion for equality, D&I and a desire to Activate Change.
- Determined and results driven.
Enjoy being part of a team but can work well individually
- Managing our entire online community experience.
- Ability to keep Equality Champions network continuously engaged.
- Drive GS vision for Equality Champions and build brand awareness and loyalty.
- Engaging with our stakeholders and being eyes and ears.
- Finding new ways to expand our reach and build relationships.
- Efficient running of our ambassador network.
- Engagement with social media.
Values: Caring, Passionate, Inclusive, Hungry to Learn, Supportive, and Adaptable. Values- Caring, Passionate, Inclusive, Hungry to Learn, Supportive, and Adaptable.
Back To All Jobs